There are as many as one hundred times more pollutants found indoors compared to outside, flooring fibers must be cleaned often. Homeowner’s and their families spend a significant amount of time in their home, it is crucial that adverse pollutants are removed regularly. A variety of techniques are available to remove dirt and allergens but most do not provide the same result. There are many benefits to the flooring and the occupants when hot water and steam are employed.
ARROW SERVICE TEAM BEFORE AND AFTER
Regular vacuuming and spot cleaning may help to prolong the life of your flooring, but only remove debris at the surface. A deeper treatment removes dirt, pet hair and dust mites. While everyone tracks these unwanted contaminants indoors, kids and pets can greatly increase the volume of incoming pollutants. Over a prolonged period of time build-up can occur. Removing build-up will retain floor appearance and enhance the health of occupants.
- Security Board-Up
- Complete Construction
- Arrow has the right drying equipment for any situation
- Thermal energy and convectional heat drying systems dry most water jobs in 30 hours or less
- High performance low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers
- The best specialty drying fans and equipment
- Thermal imaging (infrared camera)