Since 1979 Arrow Service Team, has been providing quality cleaning and restoration services in Bismarck-Mandan and surrounding areas.
We specialize in handling the complexities of disaster situations. Our 24-hour emergency services provide prompt service from fire, water, wind, vandalism, trauma, and other disasters. Our management and field staff are trained professionals.
We are available 24/7 to provide fast response to mitigate and prevent further damage on losses. We are a total restoration company taking the job from start to finish. Our goal is to restore the structure and contents to a pre-loss condition.
- Broken pipes
- Slab leaks
- Damage due to roof leakage
- Refrigerator water lines
- Toilets, Showers, Bathtubs
- Water supply line breakage
- Clean and repair furniture and damaged areas
- Inventory and pack out
- Secure heated storage at our warehouse
- Infrared Camera to detect moisture
GUARANTEED ODOR REMOVAL
- Ozone Treatment
- Vapor Shark
- Smoke and soot
- Accidental from candles, cigarettes
or automobiles in the garage
- Board up property to secure against vandalism and weather
- Inventory and pack out damaged contents
- Reconstruct structure
- Clean smoke and soot
- Mold spores are equally harmful dead or alive
- Spores must be removed to ensure a safe environment
- Ventilation Systems must be turned off and sealed
- Reduction or elimination of moisture levels to prevent future mold growth
- Removal of materials that have mold and fungi growth
- Pipe Leaks
- Sewer Back-ups
- Water Damage
Carpet Cleaning and Upholstery Cleaning
There are as many as one hundred times more pollutants found indoors compared to outside, flooring fibers must be cleaned often. Homeowner’s and their families spend a significant amount of time in their home, it is crucial that adverse pollutants are removed regularly. A variety of techniques are available to remove dirt and allergens but most do not provide the same result. There are many benefits to the flooring and the occupants when hot water and steam are employed.
Regular vacuuming and spot cleaning may help to prolong the life of your flooring, but only remove debris at the surface. A deeper treatment removes dirt, pet hair and dust mites. While everyone tracks these unwanted contaminants indoors, kids and pets can greatly increase the volume of incoming pollutants. Over a prolonged period of time build-up can occur. Removing build-up will retain floor appearance and enhance the health of occupants.
- Security Board-Up
- Complete Constructio and
- Arrow has the right drying equipment for any situation
- Thermal energy and convectional heat drying systems dry most water jobs in 30 hours or less
- High performance low grain refrigerant dehumidifiers
- The best specialty drying fans and equipment
- Thermal imaging (infrared camera)